We will contact you regarding the individualized tryout process
soon after completing the tryout form
U6 - U7 | 1st Grade
U7 - U8 | 2nd Grade
The primary objective of the Youth Academy program is to prepare young players for the next phase of their development in a fun yet challenging environment.
These teams are coached by our USSF licensed staff and function as a Lisle FC team without the “travel” aspect.
Typically coed, Academy teams are hosted to one game and one practice per week throughout the fall and spring soccer seasons.
All games and practices are based at various parks in Lisle, IL with convenient access from Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Wheaton and Woodridge.
Practices and Additional Club Benefits
Academy teams are hosted to one practice per week throughout the fall and spring soccer seasons.
These sessions are fun, age appropriate and focused on individual skills development & basic team play.
Practice session length by Age Group;
- U7 - U6 | 1st Grade – 1:15 Hours
- U8 - U7 | 2nd Grade – 1:15 Hours
Additional Club Benefits for Academy Players
- 8 Hours | Specialized Goalkeeper Training (optional)
All practice sessions are based at various parks in Lisle with convenient access from Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Wheaton and Woodridge.
Academy teams will mostly play 5v5 formatted games which includes 4 Field Players and 1 Goalkeeper. Players are rotated to all spots on the field and playing time is nearly equal with a few exceptions.
The primary objectives for these games are;
- Field and Ball Awareness
- Spacing and Shape
- Aggressive, Involved Play
- Employment of Individual Skills
- Basic Team Play
- Fun, fun, fun!
Games will be mostly played Saturdays at various parks in Lisle, IL with convenient access from Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Wheaton and Woodridge.
Academy Program Includes
- Small Roster Size for Maximum Playing Time | 6-9 Players per Team
- Opportunities to "play-up" on older and or more advanced teams
- 20 Hours Advanced Foot Skills Training
- 16 League Games
- TeamSnap Roster Management Software Access
- Player and Team League Registration, Outdoor Field Rentals and Referees
The annual fee per player is;
U8, U7 and U6 = $550
- 20% discount for 2 children in the Club
- 40% discount for 3 or more children in the Club
- Uniforms kits are roughly $115-$135 and are not included in the price structure presented above.
Optional but Not Included in Annual Fees;
- 12 Hours Winter Indoor Training
- 12 Small-Sided, Winter Indoor League Games
Lisle IL 60532