The program's primary objective is to provide a fun, positive environment to learn, play and compete.
Dragon travel teams are coached by our own U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) licensed staff.
Dragon travel teams focus on all aspects of the game including technical, tactical, physical and mental albeit heavier emphasis may be given to a specific element depending on age, maturity and ability of the team
Our practices and HOME games are hosted at beautiful Lisle Community Park with convenient access from all neighboring suburbs including Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Wheaton and Woodridge.
AWAY games are played at neighboring communities.
Most games are played on the weekends with varying starting times.
Youth Travel Program Benefits
- 60 hours of outdoor team training with our own USSF licensed Coaches
- 18 league games with our own USSF licenced Coaches
- Preseason camp
- Goalkeeper training with our own USSF licensed Coaches (optional)
- Small roster size for maximum playing time
- Opportunities to "play-up" on older and or more advanced teams
- 2 outdoor tournaments
- Player evaluation (optional)
- TeamSnap roster management software access
- Player and team league registration
- Outdoor field rentals
Dragon travel teams participate in two tournaments during the soccer year, one in the fall and another in the spring.
9u - 10u teams, will mostly participate in local tournaments while older teams, 11u - 19u, may participate in local or out-of-area (neighboring state) tournaments.
Tournament costs are included in the player's base fee.
No Fundraising and or Volunteer Hours Required
9u - 10u = $820
11u - 12u = $930
13u - 15u = $1,040
High School (one season) = $610
> 20% discount for 2 children in the Club
> 40% discount for 3 or more children in the Club
Uniforms kits are roughly $115-$135
Soccer ball, soccer cleats and shin guards
Winter indoor training (optional)
Winter indoor league games (optional)